MIT Campus Department Collaborators
The Beaver Works Center will initially work with the following MIT departments, laboratories, and centers to provide funded research project opportunities and capstone projects; to enhance research opportunities for MIT undergraduates through Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) and the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science’s SuperUROP; to develop new joint project opportunities; and to support ongoing and new initiatives aligned with Lincoln Laboratory's missions and contributing to the Innovation Ecosystem at MIT.
- School of Engineering
- Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of ElectricaI Engineering and Computer Science
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL)
- Microsystems Technology Laboratories (MTL)
- Wireless Center @MIT
- Center for Transportation & Logistics (CTL)
- SUTD-MIT International Design Center (IDC)
- Gordon-MIT Engineering Leadership Program
- The Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Stephen A. Schwarzman College of Computing
Click here for a complete list of all our MIT Campus Research Collaborators.