IAP 2014 Courses
January 2014 IAP Courses
- Build a Small Radar System (Patrick Bell) - Learn the fundamentals of Radar through this hands-on course in which you build a “coffee-can” radar and process images.
- Build a Small Phased Array Radar System (Brad Perry) - Learn about phased array systems by making a digital phased array radar system.
- Hands-on Holography (Robert Freking, Christy Cull, Evan Cull) – Learn the principles and practice of holography, and create your own hologram.
- Laser Radar Basics (Kevin Holman) - Fundamentals of laser radar systems and their applications, including 3D imaging ladar systems and coherent ladar systems.
- Open Source Microfluidics for Synthetic Biology (David Kong) - Students will use digital fabrication tools to manufacture microfluidic devices for assembling genetic circuitry.
- Hands on Computational Imaging and Spectroscopy (Christy Cull) - Students will build and process coded apertures for spectral imaging and spectroscopy