Contact Us or Need Access?
Have a question about the facility?
Send us your information at llbw-Info@ll.mit.edu.
Want to visit?
We’re open 8:30am – 5:00pm daily at:
MIT Lincoln Laboratory Beaver Works Center
300 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA 02139
Who do I contact for access to Beaver Works?
- Send your information to llbw-Info@ll.mit.edu
- Include your name, telephone number and reason for access
- This email will be sent to the Director of Beaver Works
- Once the Beaver Works Director has reviewed your request it will be sent to the MIT Access list to have them start the process
- If you are a student accessing Beaver Works for a class a request will be put in for you. The instructor or TA sends a list of all students with MIT IDs Lisa Kelley firstname.lastname@example.org or Joel Grimm email@example.com and they will add all students to the access list at once.
- If you aren't currently affiliated with MIT and need access, you will need to request through Beaver Works Staff (Joel Grimm or Lisa Kelley)
- Lincoln Laboratory employees require additional training for regular access, email LLBWAccess@ll.mit.edu to start the process.
To make your stay easier, click here for some information about the area.