Contact Us or Need Access?
Have a question about the facility?
Send us your information at llbw-Info@ll.mit.edu.
Want to visit?
We’re open 8:30am – 5:00pm daily at:
MIT Lincoln Laboratory Beaver Works Center
300 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA 02139
Who do I contact for access to Beaver Works?
- Send your information to llbw-Info@ll.mit.edu
- Include your name, telephone number and reason for access
- This email will be sent to the Director of Beaver Works
- Once the Beaver Works Director has reviewed your request it will be sent to the MIT Access list to have them start the process
- If you are a student accessing Beaver Works for a class a request will be put in for you. The instructor or TA sends a list of all students with MIT IDs to Tanya Abikoff and she will add all students to the access list at once.
- If you don’t currently have an MIT ID email email@example.com.
- Once you have picked up your MIT ID let Tanya Abikoff know and she will add you to the list for access to the Beaver Works facility
To make your stay easier, click here for some information about the area.