MIT Students/Faculty Information
How do I request the Space?
- The School of Engineering (SOE) is taking requests for class space. Our process is being updated, please contact Lisa Kelley (email@example.com) or Joel Grimm (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
A response will be sent back letting you know if the space is available
Follow all MIT procedures for Release Review if necessary and all policies for shipping items to Beaver Works.
Does Beaver Works have supplies?
- Beaver Works does have limited supplies but you should be prepared to bring:
- Class/Course specific equipment/items
Are there food services?
- There are no food services within the building. If you are hosting a meeting here make sure you let your visitors know if you are not supplying food/drinks that they should bring their own.
- There are catering companies in the area that will cater at the site and there is an area within Beaver Works to set up the items. (i.e. Rebecca’s, Whole Foods, Sebastians)
- Beaver Works does have a microwave
How can I get to Beaver Works and is there parking?
- Limited public parking is available (most spots are metered)
- The Technology Square parking garage is also available for a fee in the next building
- There are many MBTA services that will take you to the area as well
- The MIT Kresge Parking Lot is about a 10 minute walk
- The MIT Visitor Lot at 139 Mass Ave is about an 8 minute walk