Bioengineering Technology Center Overview
- Analysis & bioinformatics
- Large-scale simulations, signal processing, and statistical machine learning of large datasets in genomics/proteomics, physiology, neurology, medical records, brain tissue modeling, and even non-bio networks.
- Rapid development of microfluidic and micro-optoelectromechanical system (MOEMS) platforms
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) sensing and cognitive state estimation via objective biomarkers (vocal, visual, auditory, motor)
- Leverage wet laboratories and computational resources at Lincoln Laboratory and MIT collaborators’ labs
- Collaborations: Harvard-MIT Health Sciences and Technology (HST) Program, Research Laboratory of Electronics (RLE), Operations Research Center, Media Lab, Biological Engr, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)